Informative Analytics specializes in building tools and providing policy and management advice for public sector clients at the local, state, federal, and international levels.
Andy Whitford is Managing Partner at Informative Analytics, which is based in Athens, Georgia. He is also Professor of Public Administration and Policy in the School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Georgia. U.S. News ranks SPIA as the fourth-best public affairs program in the United States. He specializes in developing capacity for making data-informed decisions in complex public governance environments. He holds a PhD from Washington University in St. Louis.
Jan Whitford is Managing Partner at Informative Analytics. She specializes in developing communications strategies and products for a variety of clients. She holds a PhD from Saint Louis University.
Recent collaborators include:
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The U.S. Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance
- The Archway Partnership
- Numerous law enforcement organizations
Recent technical presentations include:
- University of Southern California
- Texas A&M University
- University of California at Santa Barbara
- Seoul National University
- University of Manchester
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College London
Informative Analytics is a Georgia Limited Liability Company (LLC).